GMC CPO Program
Used Car Warranty
With GM Certified you're protected from the moment you leave the lot, because all 2005-2011 GM Certified Used Vehicles come with two GM warranties.
12-Month/12,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
The first is a 12-Month/12,000-Mile1 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty. Every single GM Certified Used Vehicle is equipped with one. Almost every part of our vehicles are covered under the 12-Month/12,000-Mile1 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty. See below for the list of exclusions.
This warranty is four times better coverage than Chrysler, Ford and Toyota. And this is coverage that extends any remaining factory warranty. We have complete and total confidence in our vehicles. We want you to, too.
What's Not Included:
Important: This warranty is void on vehicles currently or previously titled as salvaged, scrapped, junked or totaled.
- Tire Damage or Wear
- Damage Due to Bedliners
- Damage Due to Accident, Misuse or Alteration
- Collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or objects striking the vehicle.
- Misuse of the vehicle such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing or other competition. Proper vehicle use is discussed in the owner manual.
- Alteration or modification to the vehicle including the body, chassis or components after final assembly by GM.
- Coverages do not apply if the odometer has been disconnected, its reading has been altered, or mileage cannot be determined.
- Damage or Corrosion Due to Environment, Chemical Treatments, and/or Aftermarket Products
- Damage Due to Insufficient or Improper Maintenance
- Damage Due to Contaminated or Poor Quality Fuel Maintenance
5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
The second is a transferable 5-Year/100,000-Mile2 Powertrain Limited Warranty with no deductible, roadside assistance and courtesy transportation. That's the best coverage in America — a whole new level of value, confidence and protection.
And that's not all. We also give you 24-hour roadside assistance and courtesy transportation for the life of your 5-Year/100,000-Mile2 Powertrain Limited Warranty (from original in-service date). GM Certified Used Vehicles stands behind its vehicles 100%.
Get the best coverage in America — a transferable 5-Year/100,000-Mile2 Powertrain Limited Warranty with no deductible. That's serious protection that lasts.
- Transferable to subsequent owners
- $0 deductible
- Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transportation
GM Certified Used Vehicles is proud to offer the response, security and convenience of the 24-hour Roadside Assistance Program for a period of five years or 100,000 miles/160,000 kms, whichever comes first (from original in-service date).
During the warranty coverage period, this program provides alternate transportation and/or reimbursement of certain transportation expenses under the Courtesy Transportation Program if your vehicle requires warranty repairs.
- Cylinder head
- Timing gears
- Timing chain
- Timing cover
- Oil pump/oil pump housing
- OHC carriers
- Valve covers
- Oil pan, seals
- Supercharger and all internal lubricated parts as well as manifolds, flywheel, water pump, harmonic balancer and engine mount
- Timing belts are covered until the first scheduled maintenance interval
- All internal lubricated parts
- Torque converter
- Transfer case
- Transmission/transaxle mounts, seals and gaskets
What's Not Included:
- Final drive housing
- All internal lubricated parts
- Axle shafts and bearings
- Constant velocity joints
- Axle housing
- Propeller shafts
- Universal joints
- Wheel bearings
- Locking hubs
- Front differential actuator
- Front and rear hub bearings
- Seals and gaskets
All the above items are not covered for damage due to accident, misuse, alteration, insufficient or improper maintenance, contaminated or poor quality fuel. For complete details refer to your Warranty and Owner Assistance Information booklet.
Our detailed, 117-point inspection and reconditioning process is one of the toughest hurdles in the industry. Before any vehicle attains the title of GM Certified, it must pass all of our rigorous standards.
The GM Certified 117-point inspection is conducted only by GM-trained technicians and adheres to strict, factory-set standards to ensure that every vehicle's engine, chassis and body is in excellent condition.
And we do check it all — from the engine block, to the shocks, right down to the floor mats, no part is overlooked. If it fails a single point, then we fix it. Or it isn't Certified. View the points of our inspection below.
Detailed Vehicle History Report
We're proud of-and have confidence in-every GM Certified Used Vehicle. Which is why all GM Certified Used Vehicles come with a free, detailed Vehicle History Report. So you can be sure the vehicle that you're purchasing doesn't have any hidden past problems like major accidents, fires or title issues.
Buying a vehicle is a big decision and GM Certified wants to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. So, if within the first three days or 150 miles (whichever comes first) of owning your GM Certified Used Vehicle you're not completely satisfied, bring it back to your dealer to exchange for a new GM or GM Certified Used Vehicle that fits your needs.